Youth Education Coordinator (2 positions)
Suicide Information & Education Services is currently seeking individuals for positions of Youth Education Coordinator for Red Deer and the communities of Central Alberta. This position will work in collaboration with schools and community partners.
- University degree or college diploma in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the non-profit sector or school environment
- Experience with promoting programs and building awareness of current and new intitives
- Experience delivering education programs for school aged children
- Strong public speaking skills, energetic and enthusiastic in delivery of pre-existing curriculum to a variety of group sizes
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Experience in group facilitation as well as monitoring program development and outcom emeasuring
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required as travel throughout Central Alberta is an expectation of this position.
Positions are 25 hours per week and are contract positions from August 15, 2017-June 30, 2018 with a possibility for extension. Compensation will commensurate with experience. Interested candidates please submit a resume and cover letter by no later than June 23 2017 to the following:
Laura Cowell, Executive Director
4101-54 Avenue, Red Deer Alberta T4N7G3
Only those selected will be contacted, No phone calls please.